Grand Soleil are a premium production builder and the Grand Soleil 45 is well suited to those looking for a quality cruising yacht. The deep lead keel and ample sail area means she is high winded and swift. Whether you are looking for a coastal or ocean cruising yacht this one is a real mile cruncher. "Petite Lune" has been in the same family since new.
COMING TO RHU MARINA - 17TH MAY 2021
"Petite Lune" will be coming to our MS&P base at Rhu Marina, G84 8LH on the 17th May. We will post new photo's and 360 degree images shortly after and she will be open for viewings by appointment.
She has been completly prepared for the 2021 season including -
- New standing rigging.
- New steering cables.
- Hull polished.
- New antifouling.
- Engine servicing.
- Internaly valleted and new lighting installed.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- Dark blue GRP hull built using vinylester resin and NPG gelcoat for best durability and osmosis resistance. White waterline stripe and gold Grand Soliel hull side stripe.
- The hull was further epoxied when the hull antifouling was recently taken back to bare gelcoat.
- GRP foam cored deck.
- The deck and superstructure are in white gelcoat and the deck, coachroof and cockpit are finished in Teak.
- Internal structure is enhanced by 7 layer marine ply bulkheads bonded to the hull with a 60mm wide layup.
The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multiaxial cloth, provides stiffness and strength. The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- Deep LCG lead 'L' shaped fin keel.
- Semi-balanced rudder with self aligning bearings.
- Single wheel steering on a central pedestal. New steering cables fitted 2021.
The deck is secured with Stainless steel split pulpits, quarter pushpits and stanchion posts with double guard wires and has side boarding gates port and starboard.
All primary control lines are lead aft to the cockpit under the deck meaning the coachroof is clean and free of hazards.
The cockpit is a good size with port and starboard cockpit seat lockers and aft lazarette lockers either side of the central seat which hinges outboard to provide access steps.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Spade s120 (25kg) anchor with 45m chain and 30m of 8 strand anchorplait.
- Spade s80 (15kg) kedge anchor with 30m of 8 strand anchorplait.
- Spare 16kg Delta anchor.
- Mooring strop with 12mm chain and 24m anchorplait tails.
- Binnacle with compass and stainless steel mount for Raymarine plotter.
- Large twin spoked central wheel with leather cover.
- Full width Harken mainsheet track with rope adjusted car, mounted in a recess in front of the wheel steering.
- Full length Harken Genoa tracks with rope adjusted cars.
- Cockpit shower.
- Cockpit table.
- Bathing ladder.
- Deck mounting for spinnaker pole.
- Aft, midship and forward mooring cleats.
- New fenders and warps 2019.
- Outboard bracket.
- Harken 56.2 (Upgrade) 2 speed self tailing primary winches.
- Harken 46.2 (Upgrade) 2 speed self tailing halyard winches.
- Harken 48.2 2 speed self tailing secondary spinnaker winches.
- Winch handles.
Interior and Accommodation
3 cabin layout - Two double aft cabins and owners en-suite forward cabin. The saloon can sleep two. There is a day heads/shower behind the navigation station to starboard and a 'L' shaped galley to port.
- Webasto warm air central heating - 2017.
- Off white Microfibre upholstery.
FOREWARD OWNERS CABIN
- Central island double berth with drawer storage underneath.
- Shelves outboard on the hull sides.
- Port and starboard settee's.
- Port hanging locker.
- Deck hatch.
- Large heads compartment to port.
- Pressurised H&C water system.
- Mirrored storage lockers outboard and lockers underneath.
- Manual marine flushing toilet with recently replaced pump.
- Holding tank with electric exhaust pump.
- Separate shower.
- 'U' shaped seating to port with shelve and lockers outboard.
- Central table with folding leaves which extends the dinning to the starboard seating.
- Single settee/berth to starboard with shelve an lockers outboard.
- A good safe 'L' shaped galley to port.
- Pressurised H&C water system feeding two stainless steel sinks.
- Additional fresh and sea water foot pumps.
- Plenty of storage for galley equipment, utensils and provisions in a mixture of different sized drawers and lockers.
- Large Isotherm fFridge
- 2 burner gas cooker with oven.
- Forward facing chart table with internal chart storage.
- Navigators seat.
- Side opening locker with storage.
- Ships distribution panel outboard.
- Marine flushing toilet with recently replaced pump.
- Holding tank.
- Sink with pressurised H&C water.
- Mirrored locker fronts and storage locker underneath.
- Two large double aft cabins with lee cloths.
- Each with a small dressing seat and hanging locker.
- Raymarine RL 80 CRC 10" colour radar/chart plotter at nav station with mast mounted 18" radome.
- Raymarine ST60 Multi function repeater at nav station.
- Raymarine ST60 Depth (Hatch garage).
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/Log (Hatch garage).
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed/direction (Hatch garage).
- Raymarine ST60 Close hauled (Hatch garage).
- Raymarine St6001 Plus type 400 G gyro autopilot.
- Raymarine GPS antenna 112.LP Seatalk.
- Raymarine Ray 915 E DSC VHF.
- Furuno NX300 Navtex with LCD Screen.
Machinery and Propulsion
- Upgraded 56hp Yanmar diesel engine.
- Saildrive. Hull seal replaced 2017.
- Flex-o-Fold 3 blade bronze folding prop.
- Serviced Spring 2021.
Rig and Sails
- Fractionally rigged silver anodised 3 spreader aluminium mast.
- NEW stainless steel standing rigging - 2021.
- Silver anodised boom.
- Mast mounted spinnaker pole track.
- Spinnaker deck gear.
- Silver anodised spinnaker pole.
- Solid strut boom vang.
- Roller furling headsail foil.
- Adjustable backstay with winch handle tensioner.
- Halyards are a mixture of Dyneema and polyester.
- North mainsail with Frederickson series 200 trackless ball slide system. Good condition.
- North roller furling Genoa with Blue UV strip and leach battens. Good condition.
- Storm Jib.
- Cruising chute with snuffer. Good condition.
- Furling asymmetric for reaching. Good condition.
- Spinnaker - Hardly used.
- 230v shore power system.
- 12v ships system.
- In addition to standard there are 2 extra 100ah batteries.
- Electrical distribution panel at nav station.
- Larger engine alternator uprated from 55ah to 80ah.
- Pioneer bluetooth Radio/CD player with 4 internal speakers and two cockpit speakers (One not functioning).
Plumbing and Tankage
- 240L diesel
- 400L fresh water.
- Pressurised H&C water system.
- Hot water via engine heat exchanger and calorifier tank with immersion heater via shore power.
- New Blue stack pack with lazyjacks - 2019.
- New sprayhood canvas - 2019.
- Blue Bimini.
- Blue wheel cover.
- 6 man Valise offshore cruiser liferaft - 2019.
- Jonbuoy automatic Dan buoy / Horseshoe Lifebuoy.
- Throwing line.
- Crewsaver recsue sling (200kg).
- Aquafax 3m Airdeck inflatable dinghy - 2017.
- Yamaha 15hp 2 stroke with fuel tank.
Items not functioning
- Solar pannel.
- One cockpit stereo speaker.
- Cockpit VHF speaker.
- Automatic battery charger not working.
- Main sail area - 53.00
- Head sail area - 62.00
- Total sail area - 115.00
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606 - email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.