The Beneteau Oceanis 320 is a spacious cruising yacht with light and spacious accommodation, ideal for families or extended periods aboard. Razzmatazz has been well cared for by her current owner, with lots of recent upgrades including self-tailing sheet winches, furling system, sails, and superb premium canvas pack including full cockpit enclosure, retractable stackpack awning system, and fitted winter cover. Only for sale due to work commitments restricting use, with a 2020 survey available, contact us today to book your appointment to view as we expect her to go very quickly!
Viewing by appointment through our Essex office +44(0)1621 785600
The accommodation offers six berths in two double sleeping cabins plus the saloon, with good standing headroom throughout.
FORECABIN - Fitted with a double V berth (with infill to increase size), stowage, hanging locker, shelves, and opening hatch to foredeck.
SALOON - The saloon has a large U-shaped settee to starboard which converts to a double berth, central dining table (with folding leaves and storage), and good stowage provided by a range of shelves, cupboards, and lockers.
GALLEY - A large linear galley to starboard is equipped with a gimballed 2-burner gas cooker with grill and oven (requires servicing), twin stainless steel sinks, fridge, and storage.
CHART TABLE - A forward-facing chart table is located aft to port, with instrumentation, stowage, and an electrical distribution panel.
HEADS - Located aft to starboard is a separate heads compartment, with marine toilet, washbasin with combined shower head tap, storage cupboards, opening portlight.
AFT CABIN - Aft to port fitted with a double berth, hanging locker, seat, storage shelf, opening portlight, and engine access panel.
GENERAL EQUIPMENT - Chestnut cabinetry with teak and holly sole boards, and Bolero blue upholstery (new 2003) throughout. Pressurised cold water system from 150L rigid plastic water tank.
Located abaft companionway, Volvo Penta 2003 29hp three cylinder diesel inboard engine. Seawater cooled. Stainless steel 72L fuel tank. Shaftdrive via gearbox to three-bladed fixed-pitch propeller.
The engine has been regularly serviced and had a top end rebuild in 2016.
2 x 12v 95ah Batteries (new 2020) charged by engine alternator via a Kestrel 90 alternator controller. Shorepower system with ringmains. CTEK battery charger. 2 x 10w Solar panels. Electrical distribution panel. Full cabin lighting.
Sails & Spars
Masthead sloop. Isomat anodised aluminium mast and boom. Carbonfibre lightweight spinnaker pole / whisker pole. Stainless steel standing rigging (new 1998, with new forestay 2020). Terylene running rigging. Slab reefing mainsail in premium quality stackpack bag with mesh drainage and integrated awning system. Plastimo furling system (new 2020). 2 x Lewmar 30 self-tailing sheet winches (new 2020). 2 x Lewmar 16 halyard winches.
- Fully battened mainsail - Dolphin - white Dacron - 2017 - excellent
- Tri-radial furling Genoa - GP Sails - black Challenge Pro Radial - as new
- Bruce anchor with chain and warp
- Kedge anchor
- Goiot manual anchor windlass
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and stanchions
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- Pushpit and pulpit teak seats (new 2016)
- Aluminium fairleads and mooring cleats
- Teak handrails on coachroof
- Premium quality WeatherMax 80 stackpack with mesh drainage and integrated awning system (new 2016)
- Premium quality WeatherMax 80 sprayhood with upgraded laminate windows, side handrails, aft grabrail, and full cockpit enclosure (new 2016)
- Premium quality named cockpit dodgers with integrated mesh storage pockets and foam tops and middle (new 2016)
- Custom fitted winter cover in Elite9 fabric (new 2018)
- Removable coachroof window cover (new 2016)
- Fitted cockpit cushions (new 2016)
- 7 x Large fenders (new 2015)
- Assorted warps
- Bulkhead steering compass
- ICOM IC M421 DSC VHF radio (new 2005) with cockpit speaker
- B&G Hydra 330 system with fluxgate compass, log, depth, wind speed/direction
- Standard Horizon colour GPS chart plotter (new 2014)
- Garmin 128 GPS at chart table (providing GPS feed to VHF)
- Raymarine ST2000+ tiller pilot
- Raymarine S100 autopilot remote control (new 2020 and unused)
- Sony CD stereo system
- Navigation lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Visiball radar reflector at masthead
- Firdell mast-mounted radar reflector
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
Beneteau Oceanis 320 built by Beneteau SA in 1988, Yard No 0096, to a design by Philippe Briand. White GRP hull (epoxied below the waterline from new), superstructure, and deck with moulded non-slip surfaces. Shallow draft cast iron wing keel. Tiller steering to spade rudder. Aft self-draining cockpit with teak laid seats and sole. Aluminium toerails.
Razzmatazz has clearly benefitted from regular maintenance and upgrades during her current ownership including two new heads seacocks (2020), refurbished coachroof windows (2016), carried out professionally. Other items of planned maintenance had included replacing the aft cabin linings, and checking/replacing rigging, however, due to work commitments the price has been reduced to reflect these works instead.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.