A very well maintained, low hours, single private owner example of this luxurious & hugely capable long range motor yacht. Massive spec including stabilisers, bow and stern thrusters, 2x gensets, air conditioning, Jet tender and so on…
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
The Trader 64 Sunliner ‘LITTLE MERMAID’ is an extremely well construction and very capable long-range semi-displacement cruising motor yacht from the UK’s Tarquin Yacht Company and the renowned Kha Shing shipyard in Taiwan.
Easily controlled by the smallest of crews thanks to her twin CAT C12 diesels, stern throttle position and hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, she will happily cruise at between 9 and 15 knots in absolute comfort, with her seakeeping managed by fin stabilisers.
Her full air-conditioned large saloon area provides a wonderful space when the weather is less favourable or too hot, whilst the spacious cockpit and flybridge areas provide huge expanses of space and great vantage points.
Having been specifically commissioned for longer-term cruising, she benefits from all the necessary creature comforts including washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer with an icemaker, 3x further fridges (saloon, cockpit and flybridge), oven, Gaggenau ceramic electric hob, dishwasher and even an ironing board. Her twin 17.5kw generators take ample care of power requirements for all guests and crew accommodated within her four-cabin layout.
LITTLE MERMAID also carries a Williams 385 Jet tender which can be easily launched and retrieved via the flybridge crane.
LITTLE MERMAID has been lovingly cared for by her one owner since new and has only been used as a private boat and never for charter. Her engines and generators have been annually serviced and general maintained since new and yet her engines only have approximately 1,215 engine hours on them.
Her many highlights include:-
• One-owner privately used boat.
• 4-cabin, 3-heads (2x are en-suite, all with a shower cubicle and electric flush heads) layout.
• 2x Caterpillar Cat C12 diesel engines each producing approximately 700hp (1,400hp combined).
• “Walk in” engine room for easy access for maintenance and repairs.
• Huge saloon, cockpit and flybridge areas.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• 2x 17.5kw generators.
• Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters.
• 5kw inverter.
• 2x 2kw Battery chargers.
• Updated batteries.
• Updated radar and chart plotters
• Forward looking sonar and fishfinder
• Twin electric anchor windlasses with chain counters
• Duplicated controls to the aft cockpit for the main engines’ throttles, anchor windlasses and bow & stern thrusters.
• Flybridge bimini.
• 4-ring ceramic electric hob.
• Fridge & freezer with icemaker plus three further fridges
• Washing machine and dryer
• 2x life rafts.
• William 385 inflatable jet tender with electro-hydraulic tender crane on flybridge
• Bose Sound system plus sound system to each of the sleeping cabins.
• TVs to the saloon and sleeping cabins.
• Sound system to each of the sleeping cabins.
• Underwater lighting.
• Cameras to the engine room and looking towards the stern.
Turkish flagged and available free of EU VAT, LITTLE MERMAID is seriously for sale and well-priced for a quick and simple sale..