The Hurley 30/90 has a great reputation as a solidly built cruiser racer combining comfortable accommodation with sailing performance, making her an ideal family cruiser equally suitable for the serious yachtsman. Naida was built in 1974. Many major items have been recently replaced. She has a new 20hp Beta inboard diesel engine (2021) with less than 10 hours use. Other new items include shaft and shaft seal, standing and running rigging, some new nav and comms items ( all from 2017), a new mainsail in 2018, new headsail furler in 2019 and boom in 2020. Her hull was Coppercoated in 2019. She also has young batteries and new solar panels from 2019. A classic with a new heart.
DECK, SAFETY & LOOSE EQUIPMENT
Seago valise Offshore liferaft serviced 2017
Oscar MOB rescue system
McMurdo EPIRB serviced 2017
CQR anchor with 30 fathoms of chain.
Fortress anchor for lighter work.
Wind self steering
Inner forestay for use with stay sail
CO2 alarm - Fireangel
During our ownership of Naida we have cruised her to Ireland, as far as Bantry Bay. We have also enjoyed West Country trips ( including to the Scilly Isles ), Channel Islands and adjacent coasts, Cherbourg to L'Abervrach. We have now bought ourselves a larger crusing yacht.
- Depthsounder - B&G
- Cockpit table
- Autopilot - Raymarine Tiller Pilot
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit cover - Also dodgers
- Vhf - with ICOM IC-M323G GPS ( 2017 ). Also Digital Yacht Class B AIS ( Tx/Rx ) from 2017
- Battened mainsail - Saunders Sails ( 2018 ) in good condition
- Marine head
- Radar - JRC 1500 LCG - age unknown
- Bimini top
- Manual bilge pump
- Mainsail cover
- Shore power inlet
- Gps - Garmin
- Solar panel - 1 x 80W/18V mono & 1 x 30W flexible
- Wind speed and direction - Nasa Marine wireless anemometer and Clipper wireless repeater
- Cockpit shower - Whale
- Oven - Gas oven with twin hob and grill
- Plotter - B&G Vulcan 9 - 2017
- Cockpit cushions
- Spinnaker pole - x 2
- Furling genoa - Jeckells, age unknown, fair condition. Staysail also.
- Hot water
- Spray hood
BH Boat Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.