A rare opportunity to purchase an Ovni 445. Appealing to buyers looking for a shoal draft with lifting keel, taking her 1.3m draft to almost 3m. A sail storage locker in front of the forward cabin, accessed from deck with access ladder and enough storage for bicycles. Felicia has three cabins, two heads and shower and a flexible layout that sleeps six in the cabins. A bow thruster helps with manoeuvrability. She is currently crossing the Atlantic and on her way to Grenada.
Viewing by appointment at our Grenada Office 473 422 6418 info(at)clarkeandcartercaribbean.com
The layout offers up to 6 berths in 3 cabins + two in the Saloon. There is full standing headroom and good ventilation throughout. The forward cabin has a V-berth with hanging locker and drawers. The galley runs the length of the saloon on the starboard side with fridge, oven, microwave and induction stove, twin stainless sinks and plenty of storage lockers. The saloon table is to port can easily accommodate 6 with full length and island settee. The aft facing chart table and seat and electrical panel are on the port board side. The separate shower is located aft of the navigation table, opposite the bathroom. To starboard lies the head and wash basin. The two aft cabins are full sized doubles with plenty of light and storage lockers. Large cockpit and sugar scoop transom with outboard with dinghy davits mounted on Targa Bar. Pressurized hot and cold water throughout with double water filter system in place.
The 2010 Volvo Penta 55hp engine has only 3500 hrs and was last serviced 2021. Shaft transmission drives a 3 bladed prop. A side power SP SE 100 bow thruster assists manoeuvring.
- 1 x Start battery - 2021
- 2 x Bow thruster batteries 120ah - 2019
- 3 x House batteries 300ah 2021
- 3 x Solar panels 250w
- All in one antenna Ibiza 3G AIS
- Mastervolt battery charger/monitor/inverter
- Various LED lighting
- Full Nav lights
- Propane shut off and detecting system.
- 2 x winches Lumar 40 and 45
- Electrical toilet Dometic 2018
Spars and Sails
Fractional sloop rigged with deck stepped aluminum mast and boom. Standing Rigging - 2010 Full inspection available 2021. Running Rigging 2015 or newer. Slab reefing mainsail with lazy stack pack ( 2019) and Furlex furling headsail. Lewmar winches including electric sheet and halyard winches. Boom brake Walder
- Mainsail - Elvstrom Vectron - 2017
- Furling genoa –Boding -2010
- Staysail - Boding - Dacron - 2010
- Genacker (furling_ - Boding Dacron - 2010
- Delta 25kg anchor with 60 m 10 mm chain 2018
- Delta 15 kg anchor with 40m 18mm braided rope and 18 m chain ( 8 mm)
- Lewmar windlass
- Davit mounted on Targa bar
- Khaki coloured bimini/dodger/sail covers
- Fresh water shower
- Wash down hose
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Swim ladder
- Various fenders and dock lines.
- Cockpit encloser (double set with removable sides with plastic windows and mosquito nets)
- Separate cockpit encloser used for winter storage of the yacht
- Raymarine Radar RD418D
- Raymarine Chart Plotters 130
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine autohelm SPX30
- Raymarine speed/depth/wind
- VHF Ray 55E with DSC + 2 VHF hand NX1000
- AIS transceiver
- Nav lights
- Compass Transocean ISO9650
- *No paper charts
- Plastimo 6 Liferaft - new 2021
- Lifesaver LS101
- 3 x inflatable Life jackets
- Security lines mounted on deck
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishers 2x1 kg ABC
- Fire Blankets
- Emergency tiller
- First aid kit
- 4 person RIB Helios 240x150 cm
- 2.3 hp Honda outboard
- 1 minor aft bimini
- Singer Sewing Machine
- Fan for hot or cold air
- Plenty of spares & tools among them some new electronic instruments, a Black&Decker work bench suitable to the gangway
- bracket, 2 electric drilling machines and a battery-driven angle cap.
- Assorted cutlery, crockery & Linen
- Power vac
In common with most of the Ovni range the 445 has a centreboard type lifting keel and also features twin spade rudders. The yacht is the “Nordic” version, which includes hull and roof insulation, windscreen of glass, Dorades welded on deck inclusive protection, light beneath arch, 2 welded hand rails on transom, 2 welded cleats at arch, 2 welded cleats at the bow and at stern. The yacht is last anti-fouled 2021. Also benefits from new non-slip deck coatings.
We have owned Felicia from 2010 and as an architect have made special solutions for the inside. We are now 77 and 76 years old and had originally planned to sail her to the Caribbean a year or two ago. Covid made us change our minds, but still our son who has sailed her a lot had the dream of crossing the Atlantic. We have sailed her 3 months in the spring and 3 months during autumn every year except for 2020 when she was in the boatyard in Almerimar, Spain. She has spent winters and often summers hauled up on boatyards. She is crossing the Atlantic with the Viking Explorers Rally.
Felicia has a Swedish registration and there are no outstanding mortgages or encumbrances.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.