Fairline Targa 40 New Listing, For Sale!
One of the highest spec Fairline Targa 40 that you will find on the market with the largest D6 engines. This sports cruiser has had in excess of £130,000.00 worth of upgrades done in the last 10 months with all of the invoices to show the sympathetic restoration. To name just a few of the following works/upgrades; DJI Mavic Drone interface fitted, Raymarine thermal cameras, full generator service and heat exchangers replaced.
This Fairline Targa 40 offers a comfortable interior that sleeps 6 in the two cabins and the saloon. There are separate heads with Jack and Jill doors with a separate shower. New carpets fitted throughout the cabin and saloon of the boat. Available now...turn the key and ready to go.
Works Conducted During Refit in April 2022 (& July 2022)
- Full generator service
- Heat exchangers replaced on both engines (July 2022)
- Port engine trim tabs replaced
- 3x 12v engine blowers replaced in engine bay
- 2 house batteries replaced
- Tender garage floor and hatch repaired
- Victron Bluetooth battery monitoring system fitted
- Sleipner Sidepower bow and stern thrusters fitted with variable control, allows the boat to be pinned to the dock with no mooring lines - comes with remote control
- Eberspacher D5 Airtronic fitted with 5 outlets - Cockpit, fwd cabin, bathroom, saloon and aft cabin
- Fwd shower Sump Pump replaced
- Saloon fridge replaced
- All Volvo Penta dials replaced with new silver surrounds
- New steering wheel from Timage
- Helm station upgraded with twin Raymarine 12 inch displays. (All equipment is listed above as fitted April 2022).
- Helm/dash area relined with carbon fibre surrounds to give a more modern look.
- DJI Mavic drone interface fitted - allows control of DJI Drone from Raymarine chartplotter (July 2022)
- Zipwake Series S fitted
- Lewmar Chain Counter fitted to helm (July 2022)
- 50 metres of anchor chain refitted as new
- Lumishore Lumilink fitted - allows colour change of underwater lights, boat name and speakers together.
- Name in stainless steel with RGB lights
- Underwater RGB lights
- Swim platform teak replaced with flexi teak.
- BBQ top and table top in teak
- Full set of new canopy covers and tonneau covers (July 2022)
- All plastic catches replaced with stainless steel (July 2022)
- Windscreen frame powder coated as new
- Full ceramic coat applied to boat hull and re-polished
- Full new carpets in bedrooms and saloon (March 2022)
- Twin Volvo D6-350A-B diesels producing 350hp each. Engines are supercharged and turbocharged.
Onan Generator Set
- 7.6KW Generator
- Full service and repair carried out on 15th Feb 2022.
- Generator is fitted with HMI water separator
- Three 12v batteries - two engine, one domestic
- Jenelec JE/SM12-50 Battery Charger
- Shore power circuit (30amp)
- 600w Inverter
- Victron Bluetooth Battery Management System and Monitoring
- Fuel capacity - 746 litres
- Fuel system has Separ KWA-50 water separators
- Fresh water tank - 300 litres
- Holding tank - 205 litres
On Board Equipment (All fitted as per April 2022 Refit)
- Twin Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 inch MFDs
- Raymarine AIS700 Class B+ Tx and Rx
- Raymarine RAY90 VHF Radio
- Raymarine AR200 Argumented Reality Sensor
- Raymarine AR Camera Ar210
- Raymarine AX 8 Thermal Camera Engine Room
- Raymarine Cam220 Reverse Camera
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Radar
- Raymarine M200 Thermal Camera
- Raymarine RMK10 Remote keypad
- Raymarine P70s Pilot Controller
- Raymarine I70s Tridata Instrument
- Raymarine Evolution AC1 autopilot
- Zipwake Series S
- Raymarine DJI Drone interface
- Sidepower/Sleipner PJC 212 Control Panel
- Sidepower/Sleipner RCT-20E Remote
- Sidepower/Sleipner Bow Thruster SEP 100 with proportional control
- Sidepower/Sleipner Stern Thruster SXP 80 with proportional control
- Fusion Apollo Stereo MS-RA670 in Saloon
- Fusion Apollo Stereo MS-ERX400 in Helm
- Fusion Marine Amplifier MS-AM504 in Engine Room
- Fusion DAB antenna
- 2 x Lumishore SMX 153 EOS 5500 lights
- Lumishore connect hub and lumi link Command centre
- Dometic CRP 40 Refrigerator in Cockpit-replaced July 2020
- Saloon Fridge - Isotherm - replaced April 2022
- De Dietrich DTV302 1.5KW Electric Grill
- Kenyon Lite Touch 2 Burner Ceramic Hob
- 2 x JVC CS-V424 Stereo Speakers in Saloon
- 1 x Fusion Sub woofer and 3 x Fusion speakers with RGB backlighting in Radar Arch
Heating and AC systems
- 2 x Dometic Marine Air Systems AC units
- Eberspacher D5 Airtronic Heater with 5 outlets
- Pressurised water system ''Cleghorn Waring Maxi System''
- Water heating by engines when at sea and immersion heater when connected to shore power or running on the generator
- Calorifier is ''C-Warm'' System
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Shower drain sump pump is ''Rule 800gph''
- Macerator is Johnson Pump TA3P10-196
- Henderson Chimp Mk3 Bilge pump
- Fully automatic Sea-Fire extinguisher system in the engine room ''Seafire FM200''
- 20kg Rocna Anchor on electric windlass operated either from foredeck or the cockpit
- Lewmar Chain Counter
- Tender launched using Vetus Recon Remote
- Tender Winch is Rule Winch
- Valiant D-270 Cat D Tender (2.7m length/1.4m width)
- Electric Windlass
- New 2021 cockpit fridge freezer
- Cockpit wetbar
- Tender Garage
- Tender recovery system with remote control winch
- Heavy duty 12v garage socket
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- Transom hot and cold swim shower
- Foredeck sunbed cushions
- Bimini and full camper covers
- Underwater LED lights
- 20210 Fusion sound system with cockpit speaker with LED lights
- Cream leather upholstery
- Forward double cabin with en-suite
- Aft twin/double cabin with sofa
- Cherry wood interior
- Teak galley floor
- Flat screen TV
- Large underfloor storage locker
For further information on this Fairline Targa 40 please call Salterns Brokerage on +44 (0)1202 707222.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.