The Jeanneau Cap Camarat 10.5WA Series 2 is the perfect boat for not only family getaways, but for express cruising, offering high performance, excellent handling, sleeps 4 comfortably and has two distinct exterior living areas. We sold 'Sharkey II' to the current owners new and she has been lightly used with circa 55 hours run time on the engines. During ownership she's been meticulously maintained by local professionals and has even been ceramic coated.
The current owner has had two previous Cap Camarat's and with our assistance has invested a significant amount of time in making the specification of 'Sharkey II' one of the highest spec'd 10.5 WA series 2's in the country.
She comes equipped with twin 300hp Yamaha steer by wire engines, Yamaha Joystick, bespoke carbon wrapped dash, Premier Pack, Bow Thruster, Automatic Zip Wake trim tabs, T-top with closing kit, flexi-teak throughout the deck with custom cockpit table, full compliment of Raymarine equipment as well as FLIR camera system, custom fusion stereo system, bespoke lumishore lighting throughout the deck and underwater, webasto heating installation plus lots more....
Early viewing is recommended, as 'Sharkey II' won't hang around for long.
Annual berth in Chichester until September 2024 is included in the sale. Accommodation :
Upholstered in upgraded white gold upholstery with Walnut wood finish. The light and spacious forward cabin which has light from the large sea vision hull windows, forward facing widow and opening deck hatches. This table can also be converted into a double berth and there is also a concealed curtain that can been drawn to provide some additional privacy.
The galley on the port-side houses a sink, fridge, microwave as well and various storage compartments.
On the starboard side has the generous heads compartment that has a sink, marine fresh water electronic flush head, several shower compartment with shower screen enclosure.
The aft cabin with own private door allowing for complete privacy, quite a unique feature for such a sporty boat that just demonstrates how clever Jeanneau are with the use of space. This cabin has opening portholes, double berth conversation kit, and generous storage.
The bed has a bespoke pocket sprung mattress with mattress protector and Egyptian cotton bedding.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Inventory :
Trim Level Premiere Pack 2022:
- Electric Windlass with ruggedised wired remote control
- Helm Station control of Windlass
- Foredeck Sunbed cushions
- 220V Shore power with cable and intelligent battery charger
- Hot water heater
- Ambiance Pack; Internal and exterior LED lighting
- Upgraded 80l interior fridge (upgrade from standard 40l)
- Trim Tabs - Upgraded to Zipwake trim tabs
- Ventilations Pack; opening deck hatch in the saloon, porthole in the galley, porthole in the head, 2nd cockpit porthole in the aft cabin.
- T-top with fiberglass roof and stainless steel legs
- Cockpit worklights (1 front / 2 aft)
- Manual sliding hatch
- Deck searchlight
- Raymarine 12" Axiom plotters
- Vesper Cortex VHF radio
- Raymarine RMK 10
- Augmented Reality Pack including Bullet camera
- FLIR M232 Thermal pan, tilt, 360 degree camera
- Scanstrutt mobile phone charger
- Bespoke Lumishore lighting throughout the deck, helm station and underwater. Full choice of colour spectrum all controllable through the Axiom displays.
Bespoke Fusion System:
- Fusion RA670 head unit
- Signature speakers mounted in cockpit x 4 plus subwoofer, forward sunbed area x 2 and interior cabin x 2.
Inventory on deck:
- Mooring Kit
- Anchoring Kit with stainless steel anchor
- Folding side bench on portside
- Dark smoke sliding sun protection electric sureshade
- Removable swim ladder and lifelines for lateral terrace
- T-top closing kit dark smoke colour`
- Set of protective covers for helm station, rear seat, cockpit table and forward sunbeds
- Removable ski mast
- 2 rod holders
- 2 front headlights on the roof
- Cockpit galley gas stove
- Cockpit fridge 49L
- Windscreen wiper + screen wash system
- Flexiteek on the swim platforms and cockpit
- Flexiteek cockpit table
Inventory below deck: Mechanical :Engines
- Webasto diesel heating with interior outlets and additional outlet at helm station
- Upholstery saloon in cabin - upgraded white gold
- Double berth filler in aft cabin white gold
- Double berth in saloon
- Curtain between galley and saloon
- Hot & cold water system with remote isolator switch
Twin Yamaha F300hp Electronic Shift Steer-by-Wire system - Circa 55 hours
Automatic Trim Tabs Zipwake